Sunday, October 21, 2012

No Bueno

Thank you Steve Jobs, for the speak to text technology on my iPhone. Without it I could not be bringing this report to you all today. I was kicked in my right forearm by a horse today, it is now rendered almost completely useless. It wasn't Rigsby, it was a new horse that they had just put in the paddock. He was scared, the other horses were driving him around, I was trying to work a knot out of Rigsbys' mane. As I came around Rigsby, the other horses drove this new horse into the corner. I must  have made him feel trapped. He turned his butt toward me, I dove out of the way, but he still tagged me on the arm.



The x-rays in the ER showed it was not broken, just a bruised bone and severe tissue trauma. They wrapped it up, gave me a sling and a prescription for Vicodin and said I should be fine in 2 to 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment