Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Introducing...

Rigsby (Ultimate Storm LA)



This is me.


I love that picture. Where was I again? Oh yeah....

Eventless, in Minot, ND

I moved here last Spring, from "Occupied" Area IV.

It isn't the end of the world (but it's right on the edge), because Rigsby is only 2. Knowing I'd be stuck in cow country for a minute (or 1,296,000 minutes), I bought a baby to play with. What I didn't anticipate, was the lack of riding instruction that would be available; so sadly, I wear these...


...instead of these.

Did I mention I also study this?

Some of you are smiling. Some of you are cringing. Some of your are rubbing your hands together with a devilish smile, popping the popcorn and awaiting the trainwreck. Either way, I'm glad you took the time to read my blog from the beginning, and I hope you stay along for the ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment